July 21 – August 6, 2023
By Tracy Letts
Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays at 7:30 pm
Sundays at 2 pm
Arthur Przybyszewski owns a decrepit donut shop in the Uptown neighborhood of Chicago. Franco Wicks, a black teenager who is his only employee, wants to change the shop for the better. This comedy-drama by Tony Award and Pulitzer Prize-winning author Tracy Letts explores the challenges of embracing the past and the redemptive power of friendship.
|Adults:||$30 / $32.45 online|
|Seniors 62+:||$28 / $30.40 online|
|Students:||$28 / $30.40 online|
|Groups of 10+:||$26|
|For groups of 10 or more. Reserve your seats in advance. A 25% deposit is due at time of the reservation. Final numbers and payment are due 2 weeks prior to performance. Contact the box office to make group reservations.|
|15 minutes before curtain, students with a current student ID may purchase any remaining seats for $5.|
Presented through special arrangement with Dramatists Play Services, Inc.
Director: Larry Cure & Sharon Kaye Miller
Stage Manager: Maria Leon Hickox*
*Ms. Leon Hickox appears courtesy of Actors’ Equity Association by special arrangement. Actors Equity Association is the union of professional actors and stage managers.
Single Tickets On Sale Below
- No Refunds or Exchanges. All sales are FINAL.
- Tickets are NOT mailed. They will be emailed to you. When you arrive please show the usher your e-ticket, either on your phone or a printed version.
- No lap seats or children under the age of 3 permitted.
- Photography, video or audio recording is strictly forbidden.
- Please turn off all cell phones and noise makers.
- Tickets not redeemed by 5 minutes before show time may be released to those on the waiting list.