January 10 – 26, 2020
By David Lindsay-Abaire
Directed by Sharon Kaye Miller
||Opening Night Sponsored By
Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays at 7:30 pm
Sundays at 2 pm
$26.00 (includes $2 online ticket processing fee)
Discounts available for seniors, students & groups!
A sunny room on an upper floor is prime real estate in the Bristol Place Senior Living Facility, so when the cantankerous Abby is forced to share her quarters with new-arrival Marilyn, she has no choice but to get rid of the infuriatingly chipper woman by any means necessary. A seemingly harmless bet between the old women quickly escalates into a dangerous game of one-upmanship that reveals not just the tenacity of these worthy opponents, but also deeper truths that each would rather remain hidden.
Appropriate for audiences aged 16 and up.
Mild, adult language and situations.
Presented through special arrangement with Dramatists Play Services
- Seating begins 30 minutes prior to curtain.
- No Refunds or Exchanges. All sales are FINAL.
- No lap seats or children under the age of three permitted
- Photography, video or audio recording is strictly forbidden.
- Please turn off all cell phones and noise makers.
- No food or beverage are allowed inside the theater.
- Tickets not picked up by 5 minutes before show time may be released to those on the waiting list.
If you should have any problems with our new ticketing platform, please call our box office at 817.275.7661. Thank You!
For assistance with handicap seating or other special needs, please contact our box office at 817.275.7661.