August 7 – 30, 2020
By Neil Simon
||Opening Night Sponsored By
Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays at 7:30 pm
Sundays at 2 pm
The second in Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Neil Simon’s trilogy which began with Brighton Beach Memoirs and concluded with Broadway Bound. When we last met Eugene Jerome, he was coping with adolescence in 1930’s Brooklyn. Here, he is a young army recruit during WW II, going through basic training and learning about Life and Love with a capital ‘L’ along with some harsher lessons, while stationed at boot camp in Biloxi, Mississippi in 1943.
Appropriate for audiences aged 13 and up
Presented through special arrangement with Samuel French, Inc., New York, NY
$26.00 (includes $2 online ticket processing fee)
Discounts available for seniors, students & groups!
- Seating begins 30 minutes prior to curtain.
- No Refunds or Exchanges. All sales are FINAL.
- No lap seats or children under the age of three permitted
- Photography, video or audio recording is strictly forbidden.
- Please turn off all cell phones and noise makers.
- No food or beverage are allowed inside the theater.
- Tickets not picked up by 5 minutes before show time may be released to those on the waiting list.
If you should have any problems with our new ticketing platform, please call our box office at 817.275.7661. Thank You!
For assistance with handicap seating or other special needs, please contact our box office at 817.275.7661.