February 14 – March 8, 2020
By Lorraine Hansberry
Directed by Megan Haratine
||Opening Night Sponsored By
Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays at 7:30 pm
Sundays at 2 pm
This classic play portrays a few weeks in the life of the Youngers, an African-American family living on the South Side of Chicago in the 1950s. When the play opens, the Youngers are about to receive an insurance check for $10,000. Each of the adult members of the family has an idea as to what he or she would like to do with this money. This landmark play was the first play on Broadway written by an African-American female.
Appropriate for audiences aged 13 and up
$26.00 (includes $2 online ticket processing fee)
Discounts available for seniors, students & groups!
- Seating begins 30 minutes prior to curtain.
- No Refunds or Exchanges. All sales are FINAL.
- No lap seats or children under the age of three permitted
- Photography, video or audio recording is strictly forbidden.
- Please turn off all cell phones and noise makers.
- No food or beverage are allowed inside the theater.
- Tickets not picked up by 5 minutes before show time may be released to those on the waiting list.
If you should have any problems with our new ticketing platform, please call our box office at 817.275.7661. Thank You!
For assistance with handicap seating or other special needs, please contact our box office at 817.275.7661.