December 1 – 17, 2023
By David Alberts
Starring B.J. Cleveland
Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays at 7:30 pm
Sundays at 2 pm
It’s Christmas Eve, and with the actors snowed in and unable to make it to the studios of WXMS for the live radio performance of A Christmas Carol, the sound effects person decides to take the audience through the classic tale himself. In an impressive and amusing feat, this telling is performed as a 1940s radio play with one person providing all of the characters’ voices and sound effects. This rollicking, creative adaptation of Dickens’ classic work is sure to warm the hearts of even the chilliest audience members.
Appropriate for audiences ages 6+
|Adults:||$30 / $32.45 online|
|Seniors 62+:||$28 / $30.40 online|
|Students:||$28 / $30.40 online|
|Groups of 10+:||$26|
|For groups of 10 or more. Reserve your seats in advance. A 25% deposit is due at time of the reservation. Final numbers and payment are due 2 weeks prior to performance. Contact the box office to make group reservations.|
|15 minutes before curtain, students with a current student ID may purchase any remaining seats for $5.|
Presented by special arrangement with Playscripts, Inc. www.playscripts.com
Director: Steven D. Morris
Stage Manager: Maria Leon Hickox*
*Ms. Leon Hickox appears courtesy of Actors’ Equity Association by special arrangement. Actors Equity Association is the union of professional actors and stage managers.
Single Tickets On Sale Below
- No Refunds or Exchanges. All sales are FINAL.
- Tickets are NOT mailed. They will be emailed to you. When you arrive please show the usher your e-ticket, either on your phone or a printed version.
- No lap seats or children under the age of 3 permitted.
- Photography, video or audio recording is strictly forbidden.
- Please turn off all cell phones and noise makers.
- Tickets not redeemed by 5 minutes before show time may be released to those on the waiting list.